If you’re a homebuyer, Jordan Ranch is a new housing development that offers many great benefits I’d like to share with you today alongside my good friend Wes Flanagan of Westin Homes.

First, a quick word about Westin Homes. They started in 1994 and now have 28 communities in and around Houston. As far as home builders go, their attention to detail is something I always recognize whenever I walk into one of their model homes.

Now, onto Jordan Ranch. Located just west of Houston and right off of Jordan Ranch Boulevard, this master-planned community officially opened in the fall of 2016, and it’s being developed by Johnson Development Corp., a well-known and well-respected developer.

There is still a lot of room for growth in this development, but when all is said and done, it will have roughly 3,000 homes and a population of 10,000 to 15,000 people. As far as schools go, it’s located within the Lamar Consolidated ISD, which includes Fulshear High School, Fulshear Junior High, and Lindsey Elementary.

The amenity center in Jordan Ranch will have a large swimming center and a clubhouse, along with a lazy river and a garden/greenhouse area. HOA fees in Jordan Ranch are equivocal to the neighboring communities, which means you can expect to pay roughly $11,050 per year for access to all the amenities.

To get an extensive look at what this community will look like when it’s finished, visit www.jordanranchtexas.com to see a demonstration video.

“There’s great value in this community, and you’d save a lot by buying a Jordan Ranch home through us.”

If you’re not sure you’d be able to afford a home in Jordan Ranch, there’s good news. Westin Homes has a first-building incentive where they can put 4% of the base price toward a final price reduction, the closing costs, or however you want to do it. They can also give another 1% of the base price toward lot premiums, just in case you want a half-acre lot or a private backyard. That’s a total of 5% in builder incentive.

Westin also has a dozen lenders that they work with frequently, and if you use one of those lenders, they’ll contribute more money toward your closing costs, which means you can save anywhere from $3,000 to $4,000.

Lastly, if you use the Gayden Team to facilitate your purchase, we’ll give you an additional 1%. All told, you’d save 7% on a build from the ground up, and we can have you moved in within six months.

If you have any more questions about Jordan Ranch or you’re considering buying a home in this community, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to help you.